Premium Duo

Country

Italy

Device

iPhone 11 PRO MAX

Operating System

iOS 14

My Question or Issue

I have a Premium Duo subscription, and there’s supposed to be a Duo Mix feature that should come with it. The thing is, the other component of the subscription is able to activate it while I am not. At all. I have been an hour with a Spotify helper and it did nothing. I dont know how to solve it.

if I try to activate it online it tells me “you’re experiencing technical difficulties, try again later” despite it having been over a month. If I try it directly on the app, Duo Mix is not even there on my “Made for you” part of the app. I have tried everything. Incognito mode, trying to switch from wifi to data, tried another phone, I did it all. I have no clue how to make this work. Please help.

566D8684-6581-466E-AA35-7A11A471085B.png
CED6913C-96EF-4F8E-BC32-184AD9ED227E.png
1 Reply

Hey, @Alessandro04 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Do you mind to cancel your current plan and then resubscribe again at the end of your next billing date? You need to let your plan becomes changed to the Free tier. After the new subscription, invite your partner as usual and check if the option to participate in Duo Mix will appear for you.

Keep me posted!

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to continue helping!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts