Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I bought a Premium Family but after changing my wifi password, all premium features are gone

I bought a Premium Family but after changing my wifi password, all premium features are gone

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Philippines

Device

Samsung Galaxy A01, HP Laptop

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I bought a Premium Family last January 7, I still have the receipt, however after we changed our wifi password today, January 9, all my premium features are gone.  I also tried the log out and log in method but nothing happened

5 Replies

Hi @mharlemae!

It sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for more info.

Let me know how it goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hi, i tried the password reset thing also but it didn't work

Hello @mharlemae!

Thanks for your reply. Just to make sure you're logged into the right account? Can you let me know if you're able to see your playlists and music? Also, can you let me know if you can see the payment you made on the 7th in your receipts page?

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

hello, yes! i logged in to the right account, i can also see my playlist and music, and i can also see the payment i made in my receipts page

Hello @mharlemae!

Can you let me know in which devices this is happening on? I'd also recommend you try having a clean reinstall of the app to see it that does the trick. Just follow these steps.

Make sure to let me know how you get on 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts