Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I bought premium, got charged twice and HAVE NO PREMIUM

Solved!

I bought premium, got charged twice and HAVE NO PREMIUM

Hi, real mad right now.

I tried upgrading to Premium so I could play some songs for my graduation tonight, and your service has not only charged me TWICE but has also failed to give me what I bought! Am I supposed to wait a little while before it activates, or have I just been cheated out of my cash? Please help me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @SirWobbegong, welcome to the Spotify community!

That doesn't sound good so let's see what's going on 🙂 Have you tried logging out and back in the app to shake things up? 

If that's not helpful, let's make sure you're logging in the correct account by trying the following:

1. Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
    2. If it mentions you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. If that doesn't work, try a clean reinstall following the steps here.
    3. If it says Free, check the receipt Spotify send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If that still doesn't help, please take this survey that can point you out in the right direction.

As for the double charge, I'd recommend taking a look at this helpful FAQ article

Let me know how it goes 🙂

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @SirWobbegong, welcome to the Spotify community!

That doesn't sound good so let's see what's going on 🙂 Have you tried logging out and back in the app to shake things up? 

If that's not helpful, let's make sure you're logging in the correct account by trying the following:

1. Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
    2. If it mentions you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. If that doesn't work, try a clean reinstall following the steps here.
    3. If it says Free, check the receipt Spotify send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If that still doesn't help, please take this survey that can point you out in the right direction.

As for the double charge, I'd recommend taking a look at this helpful FAQ article

Let me know how it goes 🙂

K

Hello I have managed to solve the problem and would like to apologise for any rudeness that may have been found in my first comment as I was quite angry with myself at the time. Thank you for all your help!

No worries @SirWobbegong, glad to hear everything's running smoothly again!

spotify:track:6JWddKPdqvDc2WkPEi9grC:small

K

Suggested posts