I can not login to my account?

Solved!

I can not login to my account?

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

My Question or Issue

My spotify account randomly logged me out on both my Iphone and laptop, and I have since been unable to log back in.  It says my password is incorrect, and when I tried to change it through my email I recived no email (I tried resending the link multiple times).  I don't know how to get back into my account please help!

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 11.26.28 AM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mariorubino221, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Could you try resetting your password here? If that doesn't help, try resetting it using a different browser or incognito mode. 

If you're still having issues, please make sure that you are able to log in to Spotify here.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @mariorubino221, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Could you try resetting your password here? If that doesn't help, try resetting it using a different browser or incognito mode. 

If you're still having issues, please make sure that you are able to log in to Spotify here.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Unfortunately neither of these worked.  To be clear, I had to create another account in order to ask this question about the account I am locked out of.

Is there any other way to get into the account that I am locked out of? (ie, mariometallica22)

Unfortunately neither of these worked.  To be clear, I had to create another account in order to ask this question about the account I am locked out of.

Is there any other way to get into the account that I am locked out of? (ie, mariometallica22)

Hey @mariorubino221.

Thanks for the info! For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. 

If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you, you're a life saver!

Hey @mariorubino221.

You're very welcome! I appreciate the kind words, and It was a pleasure for me to help you with this issue. If you need any more help in the future, you can always contact them back, reply here or start up a new thread and the community will be happy to help.

Have a great day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts