Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't buy Spotify Premium

I can't buy Spotify Premium

Whatever I do, I can't subscribe to Spotify Premium. I really want to get premium before my exams start next week, but every time I try to pay, it says that there was a ''payment failure''. I've tried to troubleshoot several times. I haven't typed the information incorrectly, my card is eligible for online purchases (I've made purchases from other websites a couple days ago), my card and my account are set in the same country (Denmark) and I've even tried to buy different types of subscriptions (normal and student, originally wanting student). As if that wasn't enough, I've tried to buy on different searching browsers, also in incognito mode, and on different devices. Still doesn't work. I've tried to buy premium for 3 days now.

I'm afraid that I won't be able to get premium for my exams, can someone please help?

3 Replies

Hey there, welcome to the Community!

In this case, it's best to reach out to your bank to make sure your payment method meets these requirements. 

You can also try using a different payment method to see if it makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

In this case, it's best to reach out to your bank to make sure your payment method meets these requirements. 

You can also try using a different payment method to see if it makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts