Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't change my payment method

I can't change my payment method

I have the Spotify Students Premium in Brazil and this month I received an email about payment failure. I saw the other topics here and tried that solution but not successfull. I already tried change my brownser, change my devices (iPad, Android Cellphone and Windows). The error doesn't shows, but when I put my credit card number and follow the steps, it just keep loading for many hours and keep loading.... and doesn't show complete or nothing like this, just 3 points that flashinig alternately.

2 Replies

Hey @guilhermecarrij ,

Can you please give it a try by using an Incognito Window? This should help! 

Hey there @guilhermecarrij,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this!

If an incognito or private window in your browser doesn't do the trick, we'd also recommend making sure that your payment card has sufficient funds and that it hasn’t expired or canceled.

You can also reach out to your bank so that they can take a closer look backstage for you.

Keep in mind that you can update your payment method any time by following the steps below:

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Under Your plan, click UPDATE next to your payment method. 
    Note: If your plan is associated with a partner, you’ll need to contact them directly to manage your payment.
  3. Enter a new payment method. 

If you're still having troubles, we'd also recommend taking a look at this support site article.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts