Free - Trying to get the 0.99 3 month Premium

Country

Canada

Device

(LG G5)

Operating System

Android Phone, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to apply for the 3 month $0.99 premium offer, however every time I attempt to get it, I'll go through all of the steps, and then it will just bring me back to the original sign up for premium page. No confirmation that I got premium, and no error message saying "You don't apply for this offer"

I even tried making a brand new Spotify account and applying for it again. Same thing happens. Same thing happens on the Spotify desktop webiste, and the Spotify App on my phone. It'll say, "Securely Signing you in..." (To paypal) and then I'll click "Agree and Pay" (again) and then BAM, back to the Sign up for premium page.

Checked my paypal statements, no Spotify transactions. Checked my credit card statements, no Spotify transactions.

I have had Spotify premium before, but this was a long while ago, probably over a year ago. And if I don't apply for this offer, why not TELL me I don't apply for it, instead of just reloading everything and leaving me confused as to what to do?

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great day!

Sorryfor the inconveniences that have been caused by that.

Please, could you try clearing your browsers cache, also try using incognito mode of your browser. Maybe even try a different browser and a different network connection and see how it goes.

Hope I was able to help 🙂

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm using Google Chrome:

-I've tried clearing cache, cookies, and then signing up for it again. Same problem

-I've tried opening a new incognito window, signed up again. Same problem

-I've tried opening Microsoft Edge, signing up again. Same problem

This exact same loop problem also happens on my Android Phone using the App

I see.

Thanks for letting me know. Will see what I can suggest 🙂

Suggested posts