Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't link a card - Не могу привязать карту (Казахстан)

I can't link a card - Не могу привязать карту (Казахстан)

Plan

Free (trying to purchase Premium)

Country

Kazakhstan

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS 13, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello. Faced a problem - I can not pay for the subscription.

After downloading the application, I went through a trial period of 7 days, and decided to purchase a premium. As it turned out, it was impossible to buy a subscription through the application on ios, and I had to do everything through the browser.

At first I tried to pay with a Kaspi Gold card ... I got an error "something went wrong, contact support". I suffered all day. For this I even ordered a Sberbank Visa Gold card, but the mistake was repeated. Having lost any hope, I decided to try to pay with a virtual Yandex Money card, which I use to pay for a subscription to Kinopoisk, and also a mistake.

Climbed the whole site and there is no support email, no way to connect with support. What should I do?

Всем привет. Столкнулся с проблемой - не могу оплатить подписку.

У меня после скачивания приложения прошел пробный период 7 дней, и решил приобрести премиум. Как оказалось через приложение на ios купить подписку нельзя, и пришлось делать всё через браузер.

Сначала пытался оплатить через карту Kaspi Gold...вылезла ошибка "что-то пошло не так, обратитесь в поддержку". Весь день промучался. Ради этого даже заказал карту Сбербанк Visa Gold, но ошибка повторилась. Потеряв какую либо надежду решил пытаться оплатить виртуальной картой Яндекс Денег, которую использую для оплаты подписки на Кинопоиск, и тоже ошибка.

Облазил весь сайт, и нет ни электронной почты поддержки, ни какого способа связать с поддержкой. Что мне делать?

5 Replies

Hey there @serval4,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

If you can't select a preferred payment method we can recommend opening the page in a private/incognito window. This ensures any cache issues will be avoided when using your browser.  

If you still can't subscribe, we'd suggest you check these steps.

It's also worth getting in touch with your payment service provider since they can investigate the reason for the payment not to go through.       

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us. 

I might confirm that payments with Yandex virtual card are not accessible.

Spotify team, please double check you have no any restrictions for such kind of payments.

I've just tested it with different browsers and real/incognito mode.

Hey there @dobeerman,

Welcome to the Community!

You should be able to pay with any physical Visa or Master Card issued by a bank in the same country as your account. 

We cannot guarantee that virtual cards will be supported in your region. However, we recommend you contact the company issuing the card and ask whether foreign and recurring online transactions are permitted. You should also make sure there are sufficient funds on the card, as our system will make a test transaction to prove if the card is valid or not. The sum from the transaction will automatically be refunded. 

If you still cannot use the card to pay for the Premium subscription, we suggest using a different payment method.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same issue. Somebody help, please 😭😭😭

4F11C097-4468-480B-A39A-9B9310C2C401.png

Hey there @Aguzya

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

Have you tried if you experience the same when using an incognito window in your browser? If not, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

We also recommend trying to subscribe with the same payment method on a different device. If it works on another device you might be experiencing a device-related issue. 

If this persists, let us know which of the troubleshooting steps mentioned so far you have tried. This will help us take a closer look.  

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply. 

Suggested posts