Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't log in and tried everything

Solved!

I can't log in and tried everything

Hi, I'm using spotify premium and my phone is android. I didn't change my password or change anything (and I didn't use 'log out my all device') but Spotify logged out itself. And when I tried to log in it says 'you are offline, check your connection and try again', then I tried to log in via the link spotify just send, but when I clicked it says 'this link has expired'. I can't log in with Facebook either (it's connected). I tried both with wifi and my mobile hotspot.

This happened a few days ago and I deleted & re-install spotify and I managed to log in. But looks like there is a problem I guess. If anyone have any idea why this happens please let me know. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

yes, I can log in.

I'm thinking (probably) this happaned because my SD card unmounted and then re-mount itself a few times (my spotify music is stored in SD Card). I changed my card and not having this problem right now, thankfully. (hoping this logic is not so unreasonable 🙂 )

if this happen again, i'm going to write here, wanted to make update.  thank you for the help!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey there @ikothespoti,

Thanks for coming back to the thread and telling us you're able to log in again! We're happy to hear that. 

In case you have a similar issue in the future, try checking out this article. It also contains a section called "Password reset link invalid?" which can help if the link you're using has expired. We hope you find this useful.

Have a nice day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @ikothespoti, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help.

Are you able to log in to your Spotify account here? If that doesn't work, please send me a screenshot of what happens when you try to log in (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community).

Looking forward to your reply 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

yes, I can log in.

I'm thinking (probably) this happaned because my SD card unmounted and then re-mount itself a few times (my spotify music is stored in SD Card). I changed my card and not having this problem right now, thankfully. (hoping this logic is not so unreasonable 🙂 )

if this happen again, i'm going to write here, wanted to make update.  thank you for the help!

Hey @ikothespoti,

Awesome! 

I’m happy that this issue got fixed. If you need help in the future, just reply here and I’ll be happy to take a look.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hey there @ikothespoti,

Thanks for coming back to the thread and telling us you're able to log in again! We're happy to hear that. 

In case you have a similar issue in the future, try checking out this article. It also contains a section called "Password reset link invalid?" which can help if the link you're using has expired. We hope you find this useful.

Have a nice day!

PetyaModerator

Why doesn't spotify fix this login issue? With Android it keeps saying I'm offline and to login with new link. You go to your email and new link says expired even if you do it immediately. Why doesn't Spotify fix this? Very poorly written directives despite the good software of Spotify. This problem is written about in many forums.

Suggested posts