Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't pay for make Premium

Solved!

I can't pay for make Premium

Hey, i wanna be premium member. So, i fill my credit card informations but i take a error. I get in contact with my bank and they say: "We can't see nothing a problem your account or your credit card.". How we solve this problem?

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @AlpYuktug,

What does the error message displaying on the image you sent say in English?

Please could you try, clearing your browser's cache, or trying in a different browser?

Let me know 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @AlpYuktug,

What does the error message displaying on the image you sent say in English?

Please could you try, clearing your browser's cache, or trying in a different browser?

Let me know 🙂

I take this error: "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day." and yes i try different browser, different account, clearing my cache but don't fix that.

Thanks for the information.

Please could you try on a different Wifi connection?

For example 3G/4G on your phone?

Yeah, i try another Wi-Fi and my 4G.

Thanks,

The may be a Spotify issue or a bank issue, however, I cannot find out.

I recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form.

I get in contact with my bank and we can't see issue. I think, this will be Spotify issue. I request online contact form but i can't get a reply for three hour.

Hello,

That is the best way of speaking to someone, depending on the volume of tickets the length of time will change, however, they are great over there so they should get the issue resolved 🙂

Suggested posts