Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't pay for my premium plan with credit/debit card, forced to subscribe with mobile

I can't pay for my premium plan with credit/debit card, forced to subscribe with mobile

Plan

Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

Windows Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Everytime I try to subscribe to the family plan, it will ask me to choose to pay either via credit/debit card, or via mobile plan. I try to pick the credit debit but it always takes me to the mobile page

Towls_0-1605852904866.png

Towls_1-1605852976647.png

Towls_2-1605852983981.png

Not really sure how to fix this. Swtiched computer (To Mac OSX) but still doesn't work.

Top Answer
Katerina
Spotify Legend

Hey there folks,

Thanks for your patience while we were investigating this.

It seems this is linked to availability of payment methods across countries and product changes. If a payment method isn't available, it's possibly due to the fact that this type of product change isn't supported for the time being. 

The examples shared in this Ongoing Issue seem to be due to different circumstances so we'll be moving this back to the Help boards. However, we'll be happy to continue looking into this.

If you've already tried the steps in the workaround here (as well as some basic troubleshooting) and you're still having troubles, the best way to get help is by starting a new thread in our Help boards. This way, we can take a closer look into the specifics of what's happening and troubleshoot this further.

Thanks!

20 Replies

Hey there folks,

Thanks for your patience while we were investigating this.

It seems this is linked to availability of payment methods across countries and product changes. If a payment method isn't available, it's possibly due to the fact that this type of product change isn't supported for the time being. 

The examples shared in this Ongoing Issue seem to be due to different circumstances so we'll be moving this back to the Help boards. However, we'll be happy to continue looking into this.

If you've already tried the steps in the workaround here (as well as some basic troubleshooting) and you're still having troubles, the best way to get help is by starting a new thread in our Help boards. This way, we can take a closer look into the specifics of what's happening and troubleshoot this further.

Thanks!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts