Can't redeem a giftcard

Can't redeem a giftcard

Plan

Free

Country

México

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

Mi pregunta o problema 
Hey I bought a giftcard and when I wanted to redeem it, it says that the code is invalid, help 

7 Replies

Hey @ElizabethPR,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

If the PIN is not working when you try to redeem it, it could be related to different factors. First, we'd recommend making sure you've entered the correct characters. Since a zero looks like a capital 'O', a capital 'I' looks like a one, or a capital "S" looks like a number five, we'd recommend testing with these other characters to see if it makes any difference.

Also, since the card gets activated when it's scanned by the cashier, make sure that the receipt you have has the Spotify card registered. If it has a number, check if it matches the serial number (not the PIN) of your card.

Remember that the gift card must have been purchased in the same country where you are currently located and also match the country of your account.

Note: Keep in mind that after 4 attempts, you'll get an error message. If you do, you can try again after 24 hours.

Lastly, if the issue persists after 24 hours, we'd suggest contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the card and the account to help you further.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Introduzco el código y me marca que no es válido o que lo vuelva a intentar, pero ya lo ise varias veces. Lo intente el 2 de noviembre Justo cuando se vencía mi suscripción pero igual no funciona.

8985C9C5-1796-4E33-8CA9-89D35FC4AED5.jpeg

Plan

Free

Country

Mexico

Hey @MariamMaya22,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post, as it fits better here in this thread. We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

That being said, we'd suggest giving a try at some of the suggestions @OscarDC posted here. If none of them do the trick, the best way to go is to get in touch with our Customer Support team, so they can help you check the code more thoroughly. You can find out how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. We're always here to help.

AlejaRModerator

So i bought spotify premium card in austria. when i try to reedem it,it says the code is not working for my country.I am from croatia,how can i reedem it.

Realicé una compra de tarjeta de regalo y aparece error con el código

Hey there!

We've merged your post to a thread that should be of help!
In case any questions arise, do let us know 🙂
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

My pin is resulting in invalid. I bought a physical Spotify card
Difficulty using the PIN. Invalid PIN.

Suggested posts