Free/Premium

Country

Canada (Quebec)

Device

Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi! I want to subscribe to spotify individual but it keeps saying that I'm not eligible because I already had spotify 1 month free in the past (like years ago). The thing is, I cant pick anything and its the only way to get premium, then I read on a board that you can go in your account and just renew it or change payment options. But I have none of these, it just says ''Join premium'' so I'm basically stuck with spotify free and I can't find a way to get premium. I don't really want to make another account because i am using my Facebook account to login and I dont want to lose all my playlists and friends. 

I have read a lot of topics related to my issue but none of the solutions offered worked (clear cache, trying another device/switch internet connexion,  private browser etc.) 

zorri_1-1672614826995.png

zorri_0-1672614771449.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @zorri!

Thanks for trying the previous steps. Due to local laws, residents of Quebec, Canada can't purchase products with a price that changes over time. Also note the one free month offer can only be applied once for every account. In this case, I'd recommend you try to subscribe to Premium using this link, which directly takes you to the payment page for Premium.

Hope that helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello @zorri!

Thanks for reaching out. Can you try purchasing Premium from here? If it doesn't work, can you try a different browser or Incognito Mode?

Let me know how this goes and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star

I've already tried both of these solutions and they didn't work

Marked as solution

Hello @zorri!

Thanks for trying the previous steps. Due to local laws, residents of Quebec, Canada can't purchase products with a price that changes over time. Also note the one free month offer can only be applied once for every account. In this case, I'd recommend you try to subscribe to Premium using this link, which directly takes you to the payment page for Premium.

Hope that helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Voici le message qui apparaît : Désolés, vous n'êtes pas admissible à ce forfait. Voici d’autres façons de vous abonner à Spotify Premium.

Helloo @user-removed 

Thanks for reaching out. Can you try purchasing Premium using the link mentioned above?

Let me know if that does the trick!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts