Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't verify address for duo plan

I can't verify address for duo plan

I tried with incognito window or different device but it won't work. We are in the same house.
5 Replies

Hey @helios63,

Thank you for posting your question on the Community!

The most sure-fire way of going about the verification is by using an incognito browser session on a desktop PC with a LAN internet connection and no VPN.
If you've already tried this via a PC and it still doesn't work, you could both try using a public address in your vicinity instead 🙂
Tip: Removing house or street numbers may also help.
Keep us posted!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for the answer, Vasil !
I tried everything, but I guessed it was something related to my "Country" settings. I had my profile / payment method set in France, but it's been a few years now that I'm living in Spain. So I changed PM and set my new country to Spain, but it won't be active until next billing... Could it be faster? 

Hey @helios63,

Thanks for getting back to us!

We'd suggest that you wait until the next billing. You can see when that is on your account page under Your plan. 

Hope this helps.

Cheers! 

LyubkaModerator

Hi, i'm having a lot of trouble verifying the address. I had my wife's account set up with our address and now I want to add my account. I mean i'm literally doing it from the same computer on the same bed with the exact copy/paste address and nothing seems to work. 😞

Hi there @bagginslothnado 

Thanks for the post.

Can you let us know what error message you're exactly getting?

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts