I cant log in and Spotify Did not recognize my email

I cant log in and Spotify Did not recognize my email

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi Admin,

When I open My desktop apps and mobile apps I found that Im logged out. Unfortunately I forgot my password, therefore I decide to reset password but it says that my email not connected to spotify. This is my email: <removed sensitive information>

Im very sure that is my email for spotify because I already checked that I received email for account verification last month using that email.

On the other hand in my PS4 my account still logged in and all playlist still the same.

I decided to make new account with same email because it is necessary to make post in this forum. 

Im a premium member.

Please help to solve this problem.

7 Replies

Alfredo
Roadie

Hey @user-removed!

Let's try following this troubleshooting to see if you're able to find the account, or if you have other Spotify accounts set up with your information.

Hopefully you'll find it in no time.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Zather

I've got this exact problem, though im still able to login on mobile / browser, so i managed to check my e-mail and notice that the one i've been entering for a pass reset is the correct one. Though there aren't ANY spotify mails on the inbox of this email account. I managed to copy the ''username'' which seems like a long line of random letters, and pasted it in the reset password. This seemed to trigger the reset password, though it never arrived in my inbox. I can't reset pass or e-mail or do anything really, and it's really bothersome since i'm a premium member too, i got logged out suddenly for no apparent reason from Spotify, and here we are. I am 100% sure that the e-mail works, and should work, though i have on clue why there aren't any spotify emails being sent to it. Please help, as it's frustrating and if it doesn't get resolved i'll simply cancel my premium and manage my music library somewhere where i don't get this mess every time. (Similiar things happened in the past aswell...) I can provide screenshots if necessary.

nufrancis
Casual Listener

@Alfredo,

I already contact support, problem solved. Thx for your attention.

Also I abandoned the account with named sherwinaf. 

nufrancis
Casual Listener

@Zather,

Try sending email to this address: <support@spotify.com>

Their CS is very good. My problem solved in 2 days

Alfredo
Roadie

We're glad to hear everything is up and running now @nufrancis!

@Zather, If you don't have multiple Spotify accounts, and the troubleshooting didn't help, you can contact our Support team via TwitterFacebook, or via email as @nufrancis said.

All the best.

user-removed
Not applicable

I have this problem too. I was logged out on iPhone, could not remember my password, so I chose "Log in with Facebook". The accounts have been linked before. Logging in and finding all my playlists are gone + downgraded to Free. I've tried decoupling from Facebook both in Facebook and in Spotify (now not an option under "Social" in the desktop App), and reset password to log in via e-mail and password, but I still get the "wrong" account, i.e. the one without my Premium-subscription and all my Playlists. Please tell me what to do. I joined in 2009, there are serios affectionate **bleep** to some of those playlists 😉 Would also like to Premium service I am paying for 🙂

Alfredo
Roadie

Hey @user-removed!

If you've followed the steps above and can't find your Premium account. Just contact our Support team as I've pointed above.

All the best.

SUGGESTED POSTS