Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant pay for premium, it wont accept any card

I cant pay for premium, it wont accept any card

I've tried paying for premium today from multiple internet connections, tried using multiple different cards, all of which are 3D secure and meet all the other requirements. Iv'e tried buying a gift card, that didnt work.

Everytime I try I get the error message:  "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method."

I've tried Visa and Mastercard. I'm from South Africa and the service is available here, the correct country is selected under the payment options. I've tried it from as many platforms as I could. IOS, PC, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.

WHAT DO I DO NOW?! TAKE MY MONEY 😞

Capture.PNG
1 Reply

Hey @JoshMunkie, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

Please try to clear your browsers cache or try using Incognito mode on your browser.

Try to use a different browser or even a different machine as well and see if that helps.

Payment methods vary depending on your country and what type of subscription you’re looking to enroll in. To see a list of the different methods available to you, check out your subscription page. To read more, you can check out this FAQ page.
Please note that for discounted offers like the student discount or Spotify Family, only debit/credit cards are accepted forms of payment. Other options like gift cards, etc., are not available for these plans.

Hope I was able to hep 🙂

Suggested posts