Free

Country

SA

Device

(iPhone xs, Windows PC)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I was supsicibed for premiume for one mounth before. using my VISA card but this time my payment get an Error so saddenly whats going on .

i tried to apply all the sort of troobleshoting provided via your website and it was useless.  

my visa card worked fine on other services.

its been 3 months since this problem going on with no  fix .

F.Y.I i tried to pay in deffrent date (after a month) nothing changed same Error always happen.

11 Replies

Hi @servar,

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you let us know exactly which troubleshooting you've tried so far? Just to make sure we don't repeat ourselves. 

Also, have you tried updating your payment details on a Desktop device in an Incognito Window?

Let us know - we'll be looking out for your reply!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

thanks for the reply @Petya

Can you let us know exactly which troubleshooting you've tried so far?

https://support.spotify.com/sa-ar/account_payment_help/payment_help/problems-paying-for-spotify-by-c...

Also, have you tried updating your payment details on a Desktop device in an Incognito Window?

tried it many time in an Incognito Window also in deffrent browser no luck.

note : i regester via facebook

Hey @servar,

Thanks so much for staying tuned! 

Let's try one more thing. You should go on a Desktop device and subscribe through this link: https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/   

If it doesn't do the trick and as this has been going on for quite some time now, plus you've tried all the troubleshooting steps from our help article, we'd advise you to turn to your bank for further help.

Another option would be to try to subscribe with a different payment method such as UPI, or through PAYTM. 

Keep us in the loop!

PetyaModerator

hello again @Petya

i did try the link same result plus i dont have any issues with my visa card as i mention before . ithink the problem is from your side since i did pay you for two mounth but at the third month the payment got declined for no clear reason. 

whould you look for this problem ? its continues to decline the payment till this day .

Hey there @servar

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Just to double-check, did you contact the bank-issuer of your VISA-card? If yes, what did they say about this issue?

We suggest contacting them as well, as you should check if recurring transactions are allowed for your card.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

hello @Petya @Ivan

i tried to pay for this week and it went succesfuly.

please note that i didnt call the bank and i used the same visa card thats prove that the problem is from your website.

Spoiler
SAME PROBLEM

Hi, I have exactly the same problem - i read everything you wrote before. It's been 48h I am trying, with different cards + on Chrome and Safari, doesn't work

Please help me quickly 

Hello there @sophiegach,

Just double-checking if you've visited this support page and went through the recommended steps there?

If you did and you're still having trouble subscribing, we suggest to get in touch with your payment provider or try a different payment method.

Should none of the above tactics work, it'd be great if you could send us a screenshot of the error message and let us know at what point of the process the payment fails. Be sure to hide any sensitive information on the screenshot.

Keep us posted!

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi,

Here is the screenshot of what I see when I try to pay, juste after click
on "démarrer mon abonnement".
I tried on two different computers with 2 different cards, please answer me
ASAP, I really need my premium account today. I am a client for many years,
it's a big trouble for me rn. `

Sophie

Hi @sophiegach,

Thanks for posting! 

Have you tried any of the previous suggestions in this post such as:

• updating your payment details in an Incognito window
  • checking if the the cards allow foreign transactions
  • trying over a different Internet connection

We haven't received your screenshot, so can you tell us if you get an error message and what it is exactly?

Thanks!

PetyaModerator

Suggested posts