Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant update my payment method!?! URGENT

I cant update my payment method!?! URGENT

I got a new card a few weeks ago and i got an email from Spotify saying that i need to pay premium or my subscription will be cancelled in 5 days time, so i log on to spotify and try change it on both my phone and my computer and neither worked.

Now i got another email saying that my spotify will cancel my subscription in 2 days, so i decided to try again and low and behold it still didnt work.

I have contaced my bank and they said that they havent gotten a signal from the card saying that it denied any payments so the fault must be with spotify.

Please help me out and thanx before hand!

P.s the red box that comes up when i try to pay says "Oops, an un expected error had occured. please go to our helplists." i tried everything there and it still doesnt work!

4 Replies

Hey @Lunartiz,

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

Card_Problems_Instagram4B.png
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It seems that a lot of people are having a problem updating their payment info. The  most frequent soultion is to cancel your subscription and start a new one. That is a lot of work just to update informaton. Spotify need to get better techs that can fix the problem. Maybe borrow them form NETFLIX their website is easy to updated payment info.

As much as I love Spotify I think anyone who cant update their payment method should go back to PANDORA. After Spotify looses eough customers they may fix it on the website. When they do....I'll be back

I am also having a similar issue. However I finally purchased a 60$ gift card. It let me add the card and shows next payment 12/30/17. I however can not log in on the app but am logged in on the safari Spotify. I have changed my password several times (it is correct). The green log in button on the app does nothing. My username and password just sit there. It is as if it is not trying to connect. I do not even get an error message.

Hey @user-removed

You should try deleting and reinstalling the app. Hopefully that'll fix the issue. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts