Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I deposited money but my family premium account not activated.

I deposited money but my family premium account not activated.

I deposited money but my family premium account not activated. My money is gone and ı cant get back please help me 

Plan

Free

Country

Turkey 

Device

Huawei P20 Lite

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20190228-193637.jpg
5 Replies

Hey @Ahmetkaan,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

First up, let's try the following to get your Premium for Family subscription working:

• Log out and back into your account. Occasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your device and the Spotify account system.

• Check the status of your subscription. Go to your subscription page and check that your Premium for Family subscription is still active.

• Check the status of your payment. If your Spotify payment is marked as 'pending' on your bank statement, it might not have gone through successfully. For more information, check out payment troubleshooting.

• Check that your Premium for Family subscription isn’t on another account. It's possible to create multiple Spotify accounts, each with their own login details, saved music, and subscription. Check to see if you have any other accounts

Let me know how it goes. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Nothing changes. Neither money nor premium for the family is still. Spotify is not solved my problem

Screenshot_20190228-193637.jpg

Hey @Ahmetkaan,

I'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer for some more help with this.

Let me know how it goes. Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

İt didn't notice anything. I still don't have a premium or money

Hey @Ahmetkaan,

In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to the Spotify support for some more help with this. You can find some info here on how to get in touch with them.

Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

Suggested posts