Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don't know the second account that is using my bank account for premium

Solved!

I don't know the second account that is using my bank account for premium

I have a premium plan with this email address and get charged $10 a month. There is a second account that is using my bank account as well and it is charged an additional $10. I have no idea what this account is or who is using it. I have tried my other emails and none of them are linked to it. I want to cancel it but I do not know how and need help ASAP, I have already lost at least $60- $100 because of this and need the charges to stop.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @longjohn,

Thanks for posting here in the Community regarding this!

First, we'd recommend checking with your family or friends to make sure someone you know didn’t subscribe with your details. You can also use the steps in this Spotify Answer to double check if you have another Premium account with us.

Once you locate it, you can follow these steps to cancel those payments.

If you've checked the above and you're still having troubles, we'd recommend following the steps provided here under Didn't subscribe or don't have an account?

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with. 

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @longjohn thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community,

Sorry to hear about that, can you try contacting your back and declaring the purchase a fraud? Also I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Jack

Marked as solution

Hey there @longjohn,

Thanks for posting here in the Community regarding this!

First, we'd recommend checking with your family or friends to make sure someone you know didn’t subscribe with your details. You can also use the steps in this Spotify Answer to double check if you have another Premium account with us.

Once you locate it, you can follow these steps to cancel those payments.

If you've checked the above and you're still having troubles, we'd recommend following the steps provided here under Didn't subscribe or don't have an account?

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with. 

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator

After messaging with a spotify employee, they helped me find out that my facebook account was seperate from my regular (without me knowing or being able to find it) and I was being charged seperate for it. Its taken care of! Thanks

Hey there @longjohn,

Thanks for keeping in touch!

Glad to hear that our support team was able to help with this.

If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout. 

We'll be spotify:track:4XaZExR3GSQllvlEpr8ldb

KaterinaModerator

Suggested posts