Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I dont use spotify

I dont use spotify

Hello. 

I used student discount  throught my GSM operator but I didnt pay 4 mounth then spotify stoped my user.I tried pay to spotify application 2 times so It didnt work so application gave eror.I didnt use spotify.When I checked my bank accout I paid two times.But I dont use spotify now.I need to solution.Maybe spotify repayment to me or  I feel like use spotify.Finally Im from Turkey but I stay in North Cyprus for University Im going to return 4 months. 

Thank you for help. 

1 Reply

Hello there @tugba93,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community!

Just to confirm, do the charges you see show up as "pending" on your bank statement?

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company's authorization process.

When you submit a payment, your bank or credit card places a temporary authorization on the funds. If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear.

However, the time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company, so hang tight if you don't see them right away. For more information, we'd recommend contacting your bank/credit card company.

If that doesn't doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend checking this support site article.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts