Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I followed the refund policy - *snip*

I followed the refund policy - *snip*

email - *snip*

Long story short - I can't afford it. I'm not sure if a bot processes these messages but I'll shake it off anyways. I was hoping to get a refund, I actually thought I canceled my last subscription, it wasn't until I looked into my card and saw that I was charged with premium on-going. I read the refund policy, I've canceled my subscription before 14 days of having it active, I did't even use account during this time. Please grant this refund.

UPDATE - I went back to account overview and it said my 'subscription' will end 4/23, wait what the, am I still being charged? I canceled the subscription before it  had reached 14 days activate, I saw someone in another thread, actually multiple people plus an admin said that spotify policy relating to refunds is if you cancel before 14 days of of the present subscription bing activae you get one. I don't know, I feel like I got conned. I don't know what to do, I cant contact them it just brings me to a page that gives help thus bringing me back to account overview. I need help.

1 Reply

Hey @TTheogenes, welcome to the community!

Right now, the refunds are not automatically processed, you'll need to contact the Support team to have any payments refunded within the 14 days of the last transaction.

To reach out to them, you can head to Twitter or Facebook. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts