Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I got charged for the Spotify family fee but my subscription says im still a free user ?

Solved!

I got charged for the Spotify family fee but my subscription says im still a free user ?

Plan

Free

Country

Turkey

Device

Samsung Galaxy S6

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

So i tried to upgrade from a free account to a family one but spotify somehow rejected my card the 4 times i tried ( even though my card had more money needed than the subscription fee in it ), whats even weirder is that spotify still took the subscription fee from my card and it still says im a free user, this happened like 10 days ago or so and i waited because usually when something like that happens the money is refunded automatically but it seems it isnt the case this time, i used a pre-paid card for this but i used that same card for a normal premium account for 2 years now and it didnt cause any problems, any help would be appreciated, it would be even better if i got subscribed to the family premium rather than refunding the money 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oh ok it seems i got a refund, that was quick honestly

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community.

I recommend you to check out this article about why your Premium isn't working.

Make sure you read everything and go through all of the steps. If that doesn't do the trick, let me know!

Thanks 

Marked as solution

Oh ok it seems i got a refund, that was quick honestly

Suggested posts