Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I got spotify prem with a gift card and now I can't subscribe to normal spotify monthly

I got spotify prem with a gift card and now I can't subscribe to normal spotify monthly

Hello,

I used a spotify premium gift card 1 month ago and in 2 days or so my prem will expire. But I want to keep my prem monthy. 

But when I click on the "change or cancel" in /account/subscription/ page it does nothing but just refreshing the page.

The problem starts when I actually want to buy premium when I click the "subscribe" button. It leads me to PREMIUM FOR FAMILY montly page. And I cannot see montly normal premium offer. I can only see "normal premium for 1 year paid once" page.

I don't want to buy yearly premium! I want it to be billed monthly.

What can I do? I also supposedly  I recall seeing monthly subscribtion for normal premium and putting my card info pressed start premium. It instantly sent me to completion page and I thought I've done it (there were no bank message was sent). I don't think transaction has completed.

What should I do? I might think waiting till my prem gift card expires would allow me to do it but then I'd lose all of my music I've saved into my phone and thats a bummer.

0 Replies

Suggested posts