Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I got the promo for the google home mini and then cancelled the order by accident :(

I got the promo for the google home mini and then cancelled the order by accident :(

Plan: Premium

My Question or Issue:

I got the google home primi promo, ordered it in the google store and then realized the shipping address was wrong. I cancelled the order instead of changing the shipping address and now the promo code isn't available to me anymore. Anyway I can get an new promo?

4 Replies

Hey @Kayskeys, and welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

Have a great day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My order was also cancelled! I contacted Spotify... let me know how it goes for you

Hey, I tried a couple hours later by logging into spotify from a different computer and somehow was able to reorder and the promo worked! So try that! Good luck 🙂

same thing i did. put the wrong address but tried a couple hours later on a different device after i got the cancelled order gmail from google. used the same first link spotify sent to me at the beginning saying it was ready.

Suggested posts