Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I had Spotify premium and it switched to free. Then I payed for 9,99 euro…

I had Spotify premium and it switched to free. Then I payed for 9,99 euro…

I saw that it switched so I payed for a new subscription so I really hope that I don’t pay extra this month… really weird
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for stopping by the Community!

If a monthly payment fails, you won't immediately lose your Premium. We’ll try to take the payment again over the next few days. If your account has reverted to the free experience, that probably means that the payment was not taken successful. More details on why your substitution has changed to free is given in our answer here

If you have doubts about the current status of your subscription, then you can quickly check that in your account overview page here. There you'll see your current plan, you'll also be able to update your payment info and to see when your next billing date is due. Hope all this info can help you.

As this is a public forum keep in mind that we can't be effective with helping you further with making any kind of actions on your personal account.  If the info above doesn't really help you, then you should better contact our Support team, who can take a deeper look at your personal profile and give you a hand if need be.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Cheers!

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts