Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have family premium but I got charged for solo premium what do i do?

I have family premium but I got charged for solo premium what do i do?

I don’t need to pay for premium
1 Reply

Hey there, so if you have a family premium subscription with Spotify and you were charged for a solo premium subscription, the first thing you should do is check your Spotify account to see if there are any issues with your subscription status. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Open the Spotify app or go to the Spotify website.
  2. Log in to your account using your username and password.
  3. Click on your account name in the top-right corner and select "Account" from the dropdown menu.
  4. Scroll down to the "Your plan" section and check if you are still subscribed to the Family plan.
  5. If you are still subscribed to the Family plan, but you were charged for the solo premium, you should contact Spotify's customer support team for assistance in resolving the issue.

To contact Spotify's customer support team, you can:

1. Go to the Spotify website and click on "Support" in the footer.
  2. Select the topic that best matches your issue.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Contact us" button.
  4. Choose the preferred contact method (e.g., email, chat, or social media) and follow the instructions to submit your issue.

Spotify's customer support team will then investigate the issue and provide you with a resolution or a refund if necessary.

Let me know if you still can't get this resolved, I wouldn't be too happy getting charged twice either 😞

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts