Premium 6 months

Country

Mexico

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Hi. I have paid for 6 months plan at OXXO in Mexico city at 6:03pm on 29th of November. But My premium have not been renewed.

[Moderator edit - removed images]

Even history of payment does not show up on spotify page at receipt category. I have attached payment detail. I have the receipt from OXXO too. Please check it out.

7 Replies

Hey there !

Let's take a few steps and try to solve your issue togther.

Please check out this form - "Why isn't my premium subscription wworking?"

Let me know if it helped. 

Hey @Nesetor.

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you were able to resolve this issue 🙂

If not, then we suggest you get in touch with our Customer Support team here. They will be able to take a look backstage and see what's happening with the payments on your account.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on 🙂

i also have been paying for a couple months now. Just tried to log in and got an ad?? 

Hey @srchasers.

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

We suggest you check out this article, which should cover all the troubleshooting steps for the issue you're experiencing.

Let us know how you get on! If you still need help with this, we'll be right here.

ive tried deleting and redownloading, using different devices. it shows on my billpay that it paid. 

and it is on the right account.

Hey @srchasers.

Thanks for getting back to us.

In that case, we recommend you reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to take a look backstage and clear up any irregularities with your payments.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on.

Suggested posts