Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have premium but it isnt working !!!

I have premium but it isnt working !!!

I have spotify premium it's good until September 17th 2017 and all of a sudden my spofity app is asking me to sign up for premium and won't let me play my music!, I've tried uninstalling the app, signing out and signing back in, with username, email and facebook, still no Luck. Fido couldn't help me and now I'm super frustrated and want to listen to my music that I pay for !
2 Replies

Hi Leoaresta,

Are you able to log on here to the community to the correct account? I would e-mail support directly to take a look at this.

I would also recommend checking out this thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Subscribed-but-not-getting-Premium/td-p/234720 

When my uncle first signed up for Spotify, he set it up through Facebook, got mixed up, and he ended up signing up and paying for a new account while going through Facebook to log in. Once he told me he signed up for premium and was still getting ads, something was off.

Hey @Leoaresta, I'm sorry you're going through this issue and I see you've done some trouble-shooting yourself, now it sounds like you've got a second account with Spotify. Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any Spotify emails -- that will mean your extra account is registered with that email.

If you don't have another email address, note how you log into the Spotify app usually.
If you use your Facebook details try entering your Spotify username (if you created one originally).
If you use your Spotify username try entering just your email address.

If this is not the case, I'd strongly recommend you contact Support since they are able to manage your account and will reach out to you asap.

You can contact support by filling this online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
If you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts