Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I just got a receipt for a premium subscription in my CC out of the blue

I just got a receipt for a premium subscription in my CC out of the blue

Dear Spotify team,

I´m equally annoyed and surprised to see a charge in my bank (credit card associated to spotify) from march for a premium subscription, when I have a free account (as you can see in the attachements). I also can´t seem to see this as invoice in my account, so I really hope this is a mistake and you reimbourse my immediatly.

I also find difficult to believe that a company such a Spotify does not have a heldpdesk to call directly for these type of issues. It is hard to find your way to get to communicate this information to your team (even now I am not sure this message will reach anywhere)

Hoping this message reaches your team and you can solve it ASAP.

Andrea (andrea.herrero-es)

payment issue.jpg
3 Replies

Hi Andrea! 

That sounds like a problem for the support team! 

You can hit em up with a DM on twitter at @SpotifyCares they will take good care of your problem ❤️

If this helped please give it a Kudo and mark it as solution if the problem is solved
I do this for the Community and because of the fun Much love ❤️

Feel free to ask again if you need more help 😉 

Mark

How do you contact them if not on twitter??? I have similar problem they charged me for Premium when I am on free subscription. The only way I can see of contacting them is through dispute forum with the European Union. Which I have completed.

Hi dcoz05! 

You can contact them at this link: https://twitter.com/spotifycares

either tweet at them or send them a DM (direct message)

Have a lovely day!

If you have other questions feel free to ask ❤️

If this helped please give it a Kudo and mark it as solution if the problem is solved
I do this for the Community and because of the fun Much love ❤️

Mark

Suggested posts