Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I just ordered the premium subscription but only get shuffle on playlists. How can I change this?

I just ordered the premium subscription but only get shuffle on playlists. How can I change this?

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Samsung Note 10 / iPad Pro

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

Hi there @doodleolive,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

If you've received an email confirming your Premium subscription, i would have to suggest you visit your account overview page and make sure that it shows the your account is currently a Premium one.

The reason i suggest this step is due to the fact that users tend to create more than one account, upgrade and be logged into the wrong one.

Therefore, if you subscription status shows as Free, please make sure to follow the steps provided here to track all the account listed with your details and make sure that you're logged into the right account.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hi,
My account shows premium, I do not have Facebook, nor do I have another account since I upgraded in my existing account. I’ve signed out and logged back in, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the playlists still show shuffle.

Hi @doodleolive

thanks for answering my questions !

Could you please add screenshots of what you see when using the app ?

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂 

This is on my iPad Pro, it won’t allow me to click off the green arrows. On my Samsung Note 10 it shows “shuffle play” for all playlists.

Suggested posts