Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I just signed up for Premium. When do I get my Nest?

Solved!

I just signed up for Premium. When do I get my Nest?

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 11, HP ENVY X360 15

Operating System

iOS 14 Beta, Windows 10,

My Question or Issue

I've been using free Spotify, but when I heard about the Nest Mini offer, I decided to sign up for Premium. I haven't received any information about a Nest Mini after that.

My first month payment is going to be on September 30th, so I'm assuming that's when the order for my smart speaker is going to go through?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Methix,

Yes if you were charged 0.01 CAD, it’s just an authorization charged, which will disappear from your account in a few days— so yes you’re on the Premium Student trial, which is alright.

In order to be eligible for the Google Nest Mini, you would have to forfeit your trial and pay for your Premium subscription today (or wait until next month but I cannot guarantee that this offer will still be available by then) if you would like to reserve it now. You can reserve your offer here, and there will be an option to accept this when you reserve your Google Nest Mini.

For your reference, there is more information on this offer in this support article.

Let me know how this goes for you!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Methix, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Did you sign up to the Premium trial, or did you pay for Premium already? 

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I signed up as a student, then I gave my payment information. I was charged 0.01 CAD and my next payment of 5 CAD is going to be in 30 days from now, on September 30th. I'm not sure if this means if I'm on the trial or not. If it is a trial, can I switch to a paid first month?
Marked as solution

Hey @Methix,

Yes if you were charged 0.01 CAD, it’s just an authorization charged, which will disappear from your account in a few days— so yes you’re on the Premium Student trial, which is alright.

In order to be eligible for the Google Nest Mini, you would have to forfeit your trial and pay for your Premium subscription today (or wait until next month but I cannot guarantee that this offer will still be available by then) if you would like to reserve it now. You can reserve your offer here, and there will be an option to accept this when you reserve your Google Nest Mini.

For your reference, there is more information on this offer in this support article.

Let me know how this goes for you!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Never, I have been a spotify uk premium user/payer for 2 years, Spotify will not send me a speaker as it claims I do not qualify. 

Trying to contact them is a nightmare, don`t bother!! They are not interested...take your money every month but then impossible to contact..

Suggested posts