Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I lost my premium subscription

I lost my premium subscription

Hello,

I purchase my premium subscription at February 12th 2020, everything is normal, i enjoyed all premiuk feature without any problem

But now February 14th 2020, i lost it. Without any announcement.

I attach some screenshot from email (on bahasa) as proof that i've subscripted my premium, and screenshot from spotify that said i'm free user

I hope someone can help me 

<snip - Moderator Edit>

IMG_20200214_003552.jpg
6 Replies

Hey, @chrisdiantodio 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Please, check on your account page what is the status of your account and if the system generated a billing receipt.

In the meanwhile, I recommend that you take a look at this support article to get additional tips and pieces of information that can help you to handle it.

Keep me posted!

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Oof, i also lost my premium after 1 week using free trial and suddenly on 14th February my premium is gone . 

*pict also in bahasa

<snip - Moderator Edit>

S00214-063238.jpg

Thanks for your reply @hezorg

But sadly, my account status now is still "spotify free", and my billing receipt also said my transaction is success and i can use spotify premium until May 12th..

I also tried all from support article but it give me zero result..

Same here. Since 01/28/2020 I have Spotify Premium and until yesterday I was using it perfectly. Now I have “free account” and I cannot solve that. Help me please!

<snip - Moderator Edit>

i just realize that spotify have changed their T&C, but i still don't have any answer of losing our premium subscription. i hope spotify can solve it as soon as possible 😞

Hey again, guys @chrisdiantodio @anayacaceres @Shandiego 

In your situation, I suggest that you contact the Customer Support team to get help with it. Just go on there and choose the best channel for you and explain your issue or doubt. Someone will help you as soon as possible.

The Customer Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours by email.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts