Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm being charged for Premium even though I joined my partner's Duo Mix account.

I'm being charged for Premium even though I joined my partner's Duo Mix account.

Recently, my partner upgraded to a Duo account for us. He sent me the invite which I accepted and joined, but when I am on the app on my iPhone, my account just says premium.

I was charged 2 days ago for a premium account, so we are essentially double paying. Furthermore, I cannot see any option to see his music or any Mix playlist (we did sign up for Duo Mix).

Help! I don't want to pay $23 a month and not even be able to see his stuff!

4 Replies

Hey there @zoezoezoe,

Thanks for searching for your answer here and welcome to the Community!.

Could you go to your account page and check which subscription you're on?

If you're on Premium Individual, then it's likely that you upgraded to Duo on a separate account. To find that account, could you try the suggested steps in this support article?

We also recommend that your partner also checks his account page, just to make sure that the subscription is in order.

Hope you find this useful! Let us know how you get on.

Have an awesome day. 

yo, 

i wanna know if there's ny problem with spotify telegram channel. i cant download your free beta apk.

i refer

https://t.me/SpotyGratis

thanks in advance 🙂

Hi Peter,

When I login to my account on my iPhone, it says I'm on Premium but when I login to my account on google chrome  with the same login info, it says I'm on the Premium Duo plan.

My partner's account says Premium on the phone app and Premium Duo on the browser, as well.

I don't think anything in that article really applies here since we followed all the steps.

Best,

Zoe

Hey @zoezoezoe,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Just to make sure that were on the same page- you and your partner followed the steps that @Peter suggested and didn't find any other accounts, right?  

If that's the case, when you and your partner log in to your account pages here and you check your subscription, who is the plan manager? It's a possibility that both of you started a subscription and are managers. If that's the case, one of you should cancel their subscription and wait until the account reverts to free. Afterwards he the Duo manager can send an invite anew and the user can be added as a sub account. 

You can also post screenshots of how your accounts appear on your pones and on your account pages. Just make sure to hide any private or sensitive information.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.   

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts