Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm done with Spotify limits!

I'm done with Spotify limits!

I have been a customer for years. Me and my family use Spotify with me being the most "musical".

First I have reached 3,333 downloaded songs limit. My bandwidth is expensive so I want to download as much as possible and have my "offline radio".
I got around that.

And NOW I just hit 10,000 songs in my library limit.
Really Spotify?

How about I cancel my family subscription and go to iTunes Music.

I think this is terrible and I can't believe I have been rooting for you for all this years and now to find out you treat customers like this?

Before I have 10s of thousands songs in my iTunes library and I started fresh with Spotify and loved it for all this years.

But I thing this kind of limits for your loyal premium customers is unacceptable and I'm sorry to say I'm done with you.

I'm deeply disappointed since Spotify has been very important part of my everyday life for me and for my family and friends but no more.

Goodbye.

2 Replies

Hello branko,

Well, as I'm no Spotify employee, I can't really state anything for them, but the "why" part is explained just here.

(Don't forget to vote for the idea before going, in case you get back to Spotify someday, who knows)

Happy listening anyways 😉

Well whatever the reason behind this outrageous idea, I don't care. When you pay for something for years I expect it to function and after I got "you have reached your limit" I out! 

Simply outragous. 

Apple and Google even have 50-100,000 UPLOADS and Spotify can't even download more than 3,333 songs??? 

This just proves why other companies are faster and faster coming after Spotify.

Once first, the best, the underdog, now just behind. 

Shame, shame, shame. 

Suggested posts