Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I’m signed up for duo and I’m still being charged for premium too

I’m signed up for duo and I’m still being charged for premium too

I’m being charged $9.99 and my partner is paying $12.99 for duo on the account. So we are paying way more than we should
1 Reply

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out!

It's worth checking your current subscription status on your account page. If it says that you're member of Premium Duo plan, then you shouldn't be charged since the payments of the plan are managed by the plan owner. 

It's possible that you have another account with us that's still on Premium Individual. Try logging in to it with all email address/password combinations you might have used when signing up. The account could have also been created with Facebook, Google or Apple so be sure to try out those alternatives as well. Here you can find more steps for locating your other account. Once you've located it, you can cancel the subscription by following the steps in this article.

If you're unable to find the secondary account on your own, we'd recommend reaching out to the folks at Customer support as they're the ones who can help out further and provide you with more insight on the matter.

On another note, it'd also be a good idea to check if your family or friends have used your payment info to pay for their Spotify subscription. If that's the case, they should cancel or change their payment method and reimburse you.

Hope you get this sorted out soon. The Community is always here if something else comes up.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts