I made a student account, got charged and have ABSOLUTELY NO ACCESS

Plan

Student: Hulu/Spotify/Showtime

Country

U.S.

Device

Phone and Laptop

My Question or Issue 

This issue is not related to this account, I made it because I have absolutely no way to access my other account.

I just made TWO accounts with my college email for the spotify/hulu offer. Everything was running smoothly untill I tried to make the hulu account. It stopped recognizing my email AND username, when I tried to log to either spotify or hulu in my laptop it just wouldnt work, but I could access it from my phone where I originally made the account. I tried resetting the password through there to no avail, then it just signed out out of nowhere. Normally I'd just flip this off and move on, but they ALREADY CHARGED ME FOR AN ACCOUNT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ACCESS TO. I tried making another account with the same email to see if it was really registered and guess what? it worked. That meant the email was never registered in the student account, furthermore, I tried to make another student account with that but it said that the email was ALREADY REGISTERED WITH AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT. I am loosing my mind with this. I just wanted to watch some adventure time with my siblings before I leave to work but this just completely messed me up. Any help would be appreciated, I just dont want to lose my money or my patience.

1 Reply

Hey @HellpMoiBoi.

Thanks for visiting us!

Could you find out if the transaction is completed, or if it's pending?

When you try to sign up for a subscription but don't finish the process, you'll see that the transaction stays pending on your statement. This means that the money will come back to your account soon. How long your bank can tell you.

We have to mention that you can have only one account per email address. So could you find out if you really do have more than one account with your students email address? You should have only one account with one email address so try to regain access tot this account and subscribe for Spotify + Hulu via this page.

Hope that works. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts