Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I moved to kuwait. And lost premium

I moved to kuwait. And lost premium

i moved to kuwait from denmark 3 days ago, and made sure to buy spotify premium before i left home.

today i wanted to log into my spotify account on my ipad, i wouldnt let me do it. I kept telling me my i could change my country on their website and so I did. Then i changed my password and logged in. It then told me that the payment had failed and i have been downgraded. So i got on my phone to see if that was true. They took the money 5 dayes ago. 
what do i do from here? I want premium but i sure as **bleep** dont wanna pay again.

Country

Denmark/ Kuwait

1 Reply

Hi @Kaptajnen93,

Sorry to hear you're not able to use Premium when away from home. 

As a first thing to do, I'd advise you to go to this article for more info on the subject. We can assure you that the money you attempted to pay for the subscription will be returned to your account. 

In any case, since your account is currently on Free, you should change the country to Denmark. After that, you can purchase a gift card for one month through PayPal to redeem to your account. This will be the easiest method to get Premium. 

Otherwise, if you want to purchase it while in Denmark, you should use a Danish payment method to subscribe on your account page.

We hope that helps. Let us know how it goes.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts