Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid Spotify Premium and my account is still free.

I paid Spotify Premium and my account is still free.

I paid Spotify Premium and received the payment confirmation email (I paid on 04/05/2017 via credit card), I performed all the procedures (unplug and uninstall ...) and the problem continues .. I would like To have Spotify Premium because the Free one I already like and now I wanted to have no limits in use. I hope the Spotify Team can solve my problem because I would not want to have the disorder in which to ask for a refund of the payment. I look forward to the answer!

3 Replies

Hi, ifernandd04! I noticed that you said you went through all the procedures. Have you tried these solutions?

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. We'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps!

- Jiana

hi i have paid for spotify premium 2 time but still am on free plan so plz don't waste my time and money if u can't give me student discount plz activate another service that is 11 something per month other wise refund my money

So sorry to hear you are having this problem, but please note, I am not an employee of Spotify - just a community member/Spotify user looking to help. Have you tried the solutions in the post linked above by Spotify Community Manager, Meredith?

- Jiana

Suggested posts