Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid and got nothing...

I paid and got nothing...

Hey everyone !

Two hours ago I subscribed to spotify premium paying 0,99 cents for the three months. I paid via PayPal and got a confirmation that I paid.
Still, I'm not officially subscribed to premium; is there delay et when paying via PayPal ?

Thanks !
15 Replies

Hey @JuanBatisto, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Did you receive a payment confirmation email from Spotify?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

I have this problem too

I got this problem too, and look i have received the payment confirmation.
Screenshot_2017-06-23-18-07-15.png

Me too!!! Captura de pantalla 2017-06-23 a la(s) 06.41.22.png

Please Help

I got this problem too

Hey guys,

Could you let me know if using a private/incognito browser window helps purchase the subscription?

Also, just so you're aware, this deal is only available to those who have never used Premium before, so that could be causing problems as well.

Yes, I use a private browser window and that is my first time when I bought premium.They take my money but I got nothing...

@Lvpichus,

Did you receive a payment confirmation email from Spotify?

No, but they take money from my bank

@Lvpichus,

Any payments that you haven't gotten an email receipt for are only pending and should be canceled soon. If you check in a few days and still have extra charges, let me know and I will escalate this to a Spotify staff member!

Let me know in a few days ๐Ÿ™‚

The charge was made to my Credit card and I still dont have Spotify premium.

Please help as soon as possible because I use it everyday!

@ilsemontr,

Please make sure you're logging in with the correct username (you should have gotten a payment confimation email from Spotify including a username)!

Hey everyone!

If you are sure that your payments have gone through but you aren't getting Premium on your account, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts