Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid, but Spotify didn't receive it

I paid, but Spotify didn't receive it

Hello! I usually pay my subscription with my iTunes account since a long time. Well, I paid one day later yesterday, so a issue began. iTunes receive the payment, I have to wait for it some hours and in the day (today), the payment was accepted by iTunes like my subscription was normal. But, Spotify didn't receive it, and I can't have my premium account. I'm kind of mad right now, because I paid, but I can't have the access to it. If someone can help me, I would really appreciate, thanks. 

(Sorry for my English) 

3 Replies

Hey @Emma7871, thanks for writing!

Please click on the link bellow and check if this support helps you.

https://support.spotify.com/is/account_payment_help/subscription_information/spotify-through-the-app...

If not, let me know so we can solve this!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you @bittencourt for the link, but it didn't solve exactly my issue. My subscription was cancelled, but I subscribed again with iTunes (I just forget that I have to pay, it was not because I wanted to change the way I pay). I still want to pay with iTunes. The thing that I don't understand, it's that everything worked well with iTunes it's just that Spotify does not receive my money, but my money really left in my account. It is because it's gonna take some time ? Or it's just not normal ? 

I guess since your subscription was cancelled and you wanted to subscribe again, your case fits here:

Up until recently, it was possible to pay for Spotify Premium using Apple’s in-app payment system (iAP). However, this has been discontinued for new subscribers.

Regarding your payment, I guess it will be reimbursed as the Premium was not activated.

You may want  to get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff to get this clear - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

Let me know how it goes!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts