Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid for a day premium. Money has been deducted from my account and I havent received the premium.

I paid for a day premium. Money has been deducted from my account and I havent received the premium.

As the title says. I have seen the money deducted from my bank account have a statement saying payment went through. I havent received any confirmation from Spotify however, and no premium. The money has been deducted though and I like this solved.

<snip - Moderator Edit>

3 Replies

Hey @iiAnishKaranii,

Thanks for telling us about this!

In this case what you can do is check the tips give in this article. It contains several reasons why you might not be seeing your Premium. 

If it turns out that the payment didn't go through successfully for some reason, you can follow the advise given here

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I have gone through the article before posting this and none of the tips mentioned worked.

Also I have posted the transaction confirmation so Im not sure why is it an assumption that there was something unsuccessful in the payment. I have seen the money being deducted from my bank acc page, so again as i already mentioned in OP, I would like to receive the premium for a day or please refund me the money

Hi @iiAnishKaranii,

Thanks for getting back to us and confirming you've checked the tips in the article. Sorry that didn't work out for you. 

Feel free to reach out to support so they can look what's happening backstage and give you more precise info.

We hope this helps.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts