Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I payed for premium but on the app it says that I didn't

I payed for premium but on the app it says that I didn't

Hello I'm using Spotify premium for around 2 years now few days ago I paid for my subscription but when I log in to the Spotify app it says that I didn't paid for premium and I should update my card details may I ask why is this happening?
3 Replies

Hello @Jjvgvvgggggfdff 

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. I'll be here to help you out. Can you check if your Spotify account page shows an active Premium subscription under Your plan? If not, there may have been a failed payment. You can retry the Premium payment here. I'd also recommend checking out this Support article for more help with your issue.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes it shows that my account has premium but I keep getting the notification that i haven't payed for it yet

Hello @Jjvgvvgggggfdff!

Thanks for reaching out. Can you try logging out of the Spotify app, rebooting your device, and logging back in? This might trigger a refresh.

On another note, if your Spotify account page shows a Premium subscription but your app doesn't, it's possible that you're logged into another account. I'd recommend making sure you're logging in with the email address shown in your Spotify account page.

Let me know how it goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts