Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I payed for premuim but have a free account and it still charges me !!!

I payed for premuim but have a free account and it still charges me !!!

I have a free acount but it still charges me £9.99 a month and i dont know how to cancel it!

2 Replies

To unsubscribe from premium follow these steps:

Canceling your subscription reverts your account to the Free level.

1. Go to the subscription page. (Note: If you don’t know your password, go hereto reset it.)
      2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.
      3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you're canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
      4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
      5. Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Your subscription page now shows the date you will revert to our Free ad-based service. We hope you decide to upgrade again!

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you need to contact that company to cancel. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

I hope this helped! 🙂

Hey @Lisawenno12, welcome to the community!

Let's make sure you don't have multiple Spotify accounts. You could've purchased a subscription using a different account. To do so, try following these steps.

If you only have one Spotify account, try logging in here, and head to Subscription, if you see the current subscription up and running, you can follow these steps to cancel it.

In case the account is Free, and you're being charged for Premium every month, check with your family members or close friends to see if they've used your card for a subscription before.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts