Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I subscribed Spotify premium for one year via upi account.money got ducted I didn't get any premium.

I subscribed Spotify premium for one year via upi account.money got ducted I didn't get any premium.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

India 

Device

Motorola G5S

Operating System Oreo,

My Question or Issue

I have subscribed my Spotify premium for one year but balance got deducted(1189  rupees) I didn't get premium feature .. it happened with me twice now. First time I subscribed 4 months back for one week ..it was small amount but this time huge 1189 account..I can't tolerate this .. please return my money back else give my my premium features,, I have log off log out so many times ..but I didn't work for me .. please return my money back ..thanks 

2 Replies

Hey @Sanjeev4281!

Thanks for reaching out to us here at the Community.

To check if your payment has been processed by Spotify you can take a look at your Receipts page.

If you don't see the payment there, it means that it hasn't gone through successfully on our end and you should receive it back automatically in a few days.

It's possible that the charge shows on your bank statement as pending/processing. You can check this page for more info on that.

We can even recommend getting in touch with your payment provider for further info on the status of the payment.

Keep us posted on how it goes. Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey there @Sanjeev4281

Thanks for posting here!

This is just to let you know we have created an Ongoing Issue about payments with UPI. Feel free to add your vote by clicking on +VOTE if this is what you've experienced. You can also subscribe to get relevant updates on this and you'll be notified as soon as we have some.

Have a good day 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts