I tried to get the 3 months for $9.99 offer but it says I am not eligible for the offer

I tried to get the 3 months for $9.99 offer but it says I am not eligible for the offer

Karinacat
Regular

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

United States 

Device

iPhone 8 Plus

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

5577953D-9B99-40D0-8F96-293AC7C5AB6E.png
4 Replies

Re: I tried to get the 3 months for $9.99 offer but it says I am not eligible for the offer

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Hey @Karinacat!

That offer is only for those who reverted to Free before October 16th, 2018. I’d recommend checking out this and that. Let me know if you have other questions.

Have a nice day :)

MantisentilRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: I tried to get the 3 months for $9.99 offer but it says I am not eligible for the offer

Karinacat
Regular

I checked my receipts and it says my last payment to Spotify premium was September 15. I checked my emails and it had gotten and email on October 15 saying I had stopped paying for Spotify premium. The day right before the cut off.  So why am I not eligible.

Karinacat
Regular

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

@Karinacat

I believe Spotify support will help you if you try reaching them here and show your receipt that you reverted back to free plan before that date.

MantisentilRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS