Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I upgraded to Premium, and now my Favorites are gone.

I upgraded to Premium, and now my Favorites are gone.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA 

Device

Samsung Note 8

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I upgraded to Premium and now my Favorite songs list is gone. What happened to it? Frustrated that me giving Spotify money results in having to waste time and fix issues. 😕

2 Replies

Hello @mythprince,
Sorry you've been having this issue.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I also provided more info and a few links that may help:

Help page! (Specific to music disappearing)

Spotify subscription page!

Spotify Support and Contact Form! (General, so you can decide what fits best. For Playlist form you can go to Technical Issues->Missing Playlist and click the "I Still Need Help" button.)

Contact form! (Direct link, selected under Supscriptions->Other).

Playlist Recovery! (Under Technical on the support page).

With the Support page under most categories you can click through/select the issue that is specific to you needs, and use the button mentioned above through almost all of them.

Hope this helps!

I use my PlayStation account to renew my Spotify and yes it expired like 2 hours ago and my phone lost 3.5 gigs of music.  I realized after I restart Spotify log back in my music now downloading. I noticed the shuffle play option but there's no option to repeat your entire playlist. 

Suggested posts