Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've never used Spotify before, yet I just got $265 of charges from Spotify

I've never used Spotify before, yet I just got $265 of charges from Spotify

So I just got two charges on my credit card (one for $125 and another for $140) from Spotify.

Which is strange, because I have literally never used Spotify;

I've never even installed the app.

So needless to say, I've never signed up / registered with Spotify, much less entered any credit card information, and therefor, nor have I ever paid for anything related to Spotify.

Perhaps someone has stolen my credit card information (which this wouldn't be the first time), but I don't know..

Either way, all I know is that I've never used Spotify, so I shouldn't be getting charged for something I've never even opened.

Also needless to say, i'm brand new to this community, and the only reason I'm here is to ask everyone what the best way is to go about figuring out what happened, who to contact, and how to get a refund.

I filled out a contact form about this, but haven't heard anything back.

It would be nice if I could either get on the phone with someone, or at least have a live messaging chat with support; which it says on the website that you can do that, but I just can't figure out how to get that started.

(sorry for sounding like a noob here; but I am a Spotify noob, so.. yeah lol)

So anyways, any help whatsoever, even if its just pointing me in the right direction to start the process of resolving this, would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

1 Reply

Hey @glow162,

Welcome to Community! Happy to have you here. Sorry that this has happened.

There's not much we can do through this platform but we'd recommend you to check out this article. Especially: 'Didn't subscribe or don't have an account?'

If you've already reached out to support, just hang in there. They will get back to you very soon 🙂 

Thanks and have a nice day.

Suggested posts