Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I’ve subscribed to Spotify Premium with 3 mths free but I want the benefits of premium now. How do I

I’ve subscribed to Spotify Premium with 3 mths free but I want the benefits of premium now. How do I

Plan

Free/Premium

Country. Uk

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hi @user-removed,

Thanks for posting! We'll be happy to help you get and enjoy Premium 🙂 

Since you have subscribed for the Free trial, you will get Premium benefits. After the 3-month trial expires, you will be charged the regular price for Premium. 

Hope that helps! Let us know if there's anything else Spotify-related that you have questions about or need help with 🙂

Have a nice day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thanks Petra but with the Spotify free I’m still getting ads and when I ask my Google Home to play a specific song it says I need to subscribe to Spotify Premium. On the website it does say that you don’t get the full benefits of Premium until after 3 mths is up. 

Hey @user-removed,

Just jumping in to confirm @Petya's word and that you should already be allowed all the Premium benefits if you successfully activated the subscription with a trial offer.

If you access a Spotify account but can't see the Premium features with it, it'd be great for you to follow the steps featured in this support site article and, in particular, those under Check that your Premium subscription isn’t on another account to see if you can retrieve your Premium as a result. 

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts