Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've upgraded to premium but saying I'm all filled up

Solved!

I've upgraded to premium but saying I'm all filled up

ive just upgraded to premium and tried to save music but itssaying im all filledup. ive logged out and back in, also deleted the app and re downloaded it and its still saying the same. any ideas as what the issue is as this was themain reason for upgrading!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Right. Looking into this error message, what I can find is that your music library is filled up. Unfortunately, Spotify has a limit of I think 10,000 songs per user library, and 3,333 songs per playlist. Could this be whats causing your problem?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I am assuming in this case that you are using the spotify app on your mobile phone. It could be that your phone is out of memory, in which case you would need to delete some other data off your phone, since the offline feature means that you would have to save the songs. There is also an option of storing the songs with a lower quality in order to fit more songs in if that is an option for you. But check your phone's memory storage to see how much space you have left if that is whats causing this error.

hi thanks for your reply, its the same on my laptop as well and i have lots of storage left onmy phone 

Hmm, strange. Could you perhaps attach a screenshot of the error message so that I can look a bit further into it?

thank you, see attached

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 12.34.19.png
Marked as solution

Right. Looking into this error message, what I can find is that your music library is filled up. Unfortunately, Spotify has a limit of I think 10,000 songs per user library, and 3,333 songs per playlist. Could this be whats causing your problem?

ahh i see thank you 

Suggested posts